Pink Bobblehead Bunny

Thursday, March 11, 2021

English Assignment: Email Reply (example)

 Theme: Casual

To: a@edunet.mail

subject: re:school project

 

Hi A

Thanks for your email. Sorry I haven’t written sooner. I’ve been busy with my schoolwork. Anyway, you want to know how we have fun here in Indonesia.

Well, to answer your question, lots of things make me laugh, like funny films and books, or when my friend tells a joke. I’m having a good time when I read good books, draw, and hang out with my friends. Oh, I also love to play with my pet rabbit, Mocca. I do them in my spare time, or when I feel tired and I need a break from all the school stuff. I’ve been doing them since I’m in elementary school. Doing those things really makes me happy. I think having fun is very important for us. It can lower our stress-level and helps us feel relax and refreshed, so we can continue doing our work again.

By the way, do you know that a lot of teenagers nowadays do video blogging or vlogging? Since a lot of them watch Metube videos, they also want to upload one from themselves. They would often tape their daily lives, thoughts, food, activities, and other various things that they can do. Some teens may even get famous from vlogging!

I hope this will be helpful for your school project!

Write soon!


B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contoh Pola dalam Kehidupan Sehari-Hari

  MATEMATIKA 1.                     POLA BILANGAN KERANG Pola pada kulit sejenis moluska yang bernama Chambered Nautilus: (1, 1, 2, 3, 5...